I have been a Christian since I was about 12. I have had my highs and lows my close moments with God and times when I have literally told him to just leave me the hell alone. That is one of the most wonderous things to me, no matter my emotion or anger or resentment.. God is still there & I know it. Some days it's been so dark that I couldn't see Him or feel Him, but that's when my faith kicks in. Even with the faith I have, I am sometimes at a loss.. I literally don't know what to pray. I've always had this sort of "conversation" like prayer.. Like I am talking to a friend and I've found myself lately just saying ya know what.. I don't even know what to say to you or ask of you in this weird awkward hard stressful emotional time, but thank You for the faith to know that even that is ok. Tonight is one of those nights.. I'm tearful and missing my dad and a little homesick and a lot of things have just collided all at once and my emotions and brain and heart are just scrambled.. So tonight I am just praying for sleep.. Keep it simple right?! I really should learn to meditate..
No comments:
Post a Comment