Tuesday, November 4, 2014

going to the chapel.. as a bridemaid





This weekend was the "official" wedding for Koy & Chelsea (Kelvin's little brother & my brother-in-law & new sister-in-law) - They have actually been officially married for a year, but wanted to have an actual wedding.  
I was a bridesmaid & did the catering, Kelvin was the best man, & Fenway was a flower girl 

The venue was beautiful & so were the bride & groom! It was SOO cold on Saturday though, that part sucked.  We hired a nanny for the day to keep Fenway so that Kelvin & I could actually spend time with everyone & not be chasing her around everywhere.  BEST MONEY WE WE'VE EVER SPENT! 
Fenway hanging out with Taylor (her nanny) while we're all getting ready
I didn't get any pics of the food, but it all turned out wonderfully, even after I was so stressed because all of my help kept backing out on me!  Bren, my pastry chef friend & fellow caterer, was originally supposed to help me but ended up going out of town.  Then, my second helper Joy, fell @ work the the Thursday before the wedding so she was out! Thankfully Danielle, my second worker, came through & was ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! I will most definitely hire her again with future catering events.  

I loved my dress.  It was a classic 50's vintage feel & the makeup artist did my hair and makeup perfectly with the style.  It was nice to really feel beautiful for a day - Kelvin looked smashing as well 
don't we clean up nice?!

prettiest little flower girl ever!
I'll have more pictures when the actual wedding photos come in, so far from what I've seen they have turned out beautiful.  
Back down the isle - 

beautiful brothers
























All in all it was a fantastic day.  Wanted to say congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Koy Atkinson
 - may your life be filled with joy & happiness (and babies!!) love you both

-Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment