Le Cordon Bleu of Dallas has a full time instructor job opening. I am up for the position. They want to have the position filled in 3 WEEKS.. yep, the start date is DECEMBER 29. that's INSANE right?! my first interview went very well & I have a second interview today with the campus director. but if all goes well, we would be packing up and moving 3ish hours away, moving fenway around to a new facility (or trying to find a nanny), I would be starting a new job (teaching), and kelvin and I would be separated during the week for a few months until he can get his job moved.. ALL IN 3 WEEKS! Plus, all this worry may be for nothing, they could choose to NOT offer me the position.. but I've got my fingers crossed. CROSS YOUR FINGERS TOO!!
It would be a wonderful opportunity. I miss teaching dearly. The pay is quite a bit more than I am making now. We want to move out of this area & somewhere new. The hours are workable with vacation & all weekends off. It's a much bigger city, so once Fenway is settled there are MANY more opportunities for her & her therapy. There is a Cooper Tire warehouse there that Kelvin could transfer to. The housing market isn't too insane (a little more than what we rent for now..) so all in all it is a great opportunity, BUT, I am still scared! This would be huge.. and IN 3 WEEKS.. I think that is the thing that has me freaking out a bit, that I don't have time to really assess and make a plan and execute. And then my mind reverts back to : dude, they haven't formally offered you the job yet so quit freaking out!! - AHHHHHAAAHHHH!
Ok, i'm done =) My interview is @ 3:00 today, I'll let you lovelies know how it goes - FINGERS CROSSED XX
-Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment