Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Sweets & Treats

Sorry for just now getting a chance to post! Last week was VERY VERY busy.  This week is going to be just as crazy with my BIL's wedding this weekend.  I'm a bridesmaid & I'm doing the food, crazy I know - but it'll be super fun!

Last week I did the snacks & treats for our annual Fall Festival.  An employee was off on Friday so I had to cover that spot as well, needless to say it was a VERY busy day!  Sometimes it's good to get big projects like this, it lets me know that "I've still got it" when it comes to timing and being in the kitchen producing mass quantities of food.  Everything turned out great! Some things didn't work like I had originally wanted, but I re-grouped and made it work anyway.  Below are some pics of my creations:

"Rockin' Ranch Hands"
Ranch crack craker mix with candy corn - Tied ribbon around the top with a label (no pic though)

Vanilla & Chocolate cake pops Dipped in Chocolate

Chocolate & Vanilla Cake Pops dipped in White Chocolate

Dipped Marshmallows

Oreo Mummies - one of my favorites!


Marshmallow Monsters! My other favorite-



My kitchen once everything was packaged & wrapped for delivery

Everything turned out so great & it was super fun - super stressful, but fun none the less!  I can't wait till Christmas when I get to do all my Christmas candy & goodies =) 

Hope you all had a great non-stressful weekend - 

-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment